Youth Theatre Scholarship Program - 2013
P.O. Box 26395
Albuquerque, NM 87125-6395
The Albuquerque Theatre Guild is proud to announce the fifth year of its YOUTH THEATRE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM. The purpose of the program is to help children and youth learn about live theatre by providing scholarships for them to participate in extra-curricular theatre-education programs. You and yours may be eligible to benefit from this initiative. Please share this information with your relatives and friends.
- Up to eight scholarships worth up to $100 each will be awarded in 2013.
- Applicants must be between 5 and 17 years of age.
- Current or prior enrollment in theatre-education programs is not required.
- Awards may be used for any eligible youth-theatre program offered by an ATG member organization.
- Scholarship funds may be used for tuition costs only.
- Tuition awards will be paid directly to educational organizations.
- Awards will be announced in early May.
- Scholarships must be used between June 1, 2013, and May 31, 2014.
The Application Process
- Applications must be postmarked no later than April 12, 2013.
- Students may not submit more than one application.
- Applicants must identify the organization and program for which the scholarship will be used.
- Admission to the program is not included in the scholarship. Separate application for admission must be made directly to the theatre-education organization.
- Applications must be co-signed by the student and a parent or guardian.
Role of Educational Organizations
- Inform prospective applicants of ATG Scholarship Program.
- Advise students and their parents during the application process.
- Confirm admission of scholarship winners to eligible programs.
- Publicly acknowledge ATG Scholarships and their winners.